getting buff

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Still working... out

So after four days with sore boobs and sore legs, I went back for my second weights workout. Hub had to return from our weekend retreat for a couple of hours work today. Instead of taking the opportunity to laze around and relax, decided to drive back with him and go to the gym. Total of three hours travel for a 90 minute workout. I rawk.

Think I have convinced Hub to accept a gym membership as a gift from me - too hard to be healthy when someone else in the household is not on the same kick. Enjoyed the workout this morning. Muscles already complaining but improved on everything except the stupid side dumbell raises (hate them). Weekly weigh in will be delayed until tomorrow because not in the place with the scale.

0 Comments:

Add a comment