getting buff

Monday, May 01, 2006

WWI the fourth

Starting Weight - 107.5kg
Current Weight - 105.5kg
Total weight loss - 2kg
This week's weight loss - 0kg

I used all my best tricks this morning - I weighed myself about five different times, standing on different parts of the scales. Then I went to the toilet to see if that made a difference. I got a lot of different results but most of them were 105.5kg so that is the official one.

Part of the problem is that my scales only measure half kilo increments if you weigh more than 100kg. So I might have actually had a little bit of a loss, but it is not showing up. Of course it might be that the occasional crappy food which I have eaten this week has caught up with me.

This coming week I am going to work really hard on what I am putting in my mouth.

0 Comments:

Add a comment