getting buff

Thursday, September 21, 2006

run for your life

The thing that I love about running is that every day is a new one. Last night I had a crappy run but my run tonight was great fun. The fastest training pace on a measured course yet. A great confidence booster after the race from hell.

I am at the stage where I am going to have to extend my normal midweek running route because it is only just taking me 30min to do. Which is a great problem to have. I boringly only run around the streets most days because I run at night and I like to run where there are street lights. The new route that I am going to implement from next week should be somewhere about 4.5 - 5km. But it is the distance that if you had described it to me as a non-runner, my brain would explode from the fact that it is so far.

0 Comments:

Add a comment